- Brooklyn Friends School, Brooklyn, NY. Multicultural and anti-racist curriculum.
- Columbia Teachers College, New York, NY. Multiple perspectives on Westward expansion.
- Math for America, New York, NY. Culturally relevant pedagogy for math teachers.
- Museum of the City of New York, New York, NY. Industrialization.
- New Explorations in Science, Technology, and Math (NEST+m), New York, NY. Talking to kids about race and multiculturalism.
- Palisades Park Jr./Sr. High School, Palisades Park, NJ. Tools for diversified instruction.
- The Packer Collegiate Institute, Brooklyn, NY. Anti-bias curriculum: Why do it? What would it look like?